A gram (symbol: g) is a metric unit of mass equal to one thousandth of a kilogram. The gram is today the most widely used unit of measurement for non-liquid ingredients in cooking and grocery shopping worldwide.
The stone (symbol: st) is a unit of measure equal to 14 pounds (lb) avoirdupois, or 6.3503 kilograms (kg). This unit of measurement is used in Australia, Great Britain, and Ireland for measuring human body weight.
One pound (symbol: lb), the international avoirdupois pound, is legally defined as exactly 0.45359237 kilograms.
- How many stones and pounds are in 21208 grams?
- 21208 grams is equal to how many stones and pounds?
- How to convert 21208 grams to stones and pounds?
- How many is 21208 grams in stones and pounds?
- What is 21208 grams in stones and pounds?
poundsgrams.com © 2023