The stone (symbol: st) is a unit of measure equal to 14 pounds (lb) avoirdupois, or 6.3503 kilograms (kg). This unit of measurement is used in Australia, Great Britain, and Ireland for measuring human body weight.
One pound (symbol: lb), the international avoirdupois pound, is legally defined as exactly 0.45359237 kilograms.
A gram (symbol: g) is a metric unit of mass equal to one thousandth of a kilogram. The gram is today the most widely used unit of measurement for non-liquid ingredients in cooking and grocery shopping worldwide.
- How many grams are in 57 stones and 10 pounds?
- 57 stones and 10 pounds is equal to how many grams?
- How to convert 57 stones and 10 pounds to grams?
- What is 57 stones and 10 pounds in grams?
- How many is 57 stones and 10 pounds in grams?
poundsgrams.com © 2022