A gram (symbol: g) is a metric unit of mass equal to one thousandth of a kilogram. The gram is today the most widely used unit of measurement for non-liquid ingredients in cooking and grocery shopping worldwide.
The stone (symbol: st) is a unit of measure equal to 14 pounds (lb) avoirdupois, or 6.3503 kilograms (kg). This unit of measurement is used in Australia, Great Britain, and Ireland for measuring human body weight.
One pound (symbol: lb), the international avoirdupois pound, is legally defined as exactly 0.45359237 kilograms.
- How many stones and pounds are in 4885 grams?
- 4885 grams is equal to how many stones and pounds?
- How to convert 4885 grams to stones and pounds?
- How many is 4885 grams in stones and pounds?
- What is 4885 grams in stones and pounds?
poundsgrams.com © 2021